Doing self care with your friends can be a wonderful experience. Sometimes it helps to have someone else there who understands what you are going through and knows how to help, while other times it’s just nice to spend time with friends. In this article, we will discuss 15 activities that you can do with your friends for self care!
1) Spa Day: This is a classic for a reason! Going to the spa with your friends can be incredibly relaxing. You can get massages, facials, and more.
2) Cook or Bake Together: Baking or cooking together is not only fun, but it’s also a great way to bond! If you are craving some homemade cookies, bake them! Maybe your friend has a special recipe that they want to make.
3) Shopping : Shopping can be a fun activity to do with friends. You can go to your favorite stores or explore new ones.
4) Eat Out: Eating out is a great way to get together with friends and have some fun. There are so many different restaurants to choose from, you’re sure to find one that everyone will love.
5) Watch a Movie: This is a great activity to do with friends. You can watch any movie you want, whether it’s funny or serious.
6) Exercise Together: Working out with friends is a great way to stay accountable and have fun. You can go for a walk, run, or bike ride together.
7) Play Games: Board games, card games, or any other type of game can be a lot of fun when you play with friends. You can play in teams or go against each other — it’s up to you!
8) Road Trip: Taking a road trip with your friends is an excellent activity for self care. You can drive around, sing along to the radio, and enjoy each other’s company!
9) Volunteer: Volunteering together is another great way to spend time with friends while doing some good in the world. You can help out at a local shelter, food bank, or other organization.
10) Take a Class: Taking a class together is a fun way to learn something new and spend time with friends. You could take cooking classes, dance classes, or any other type of class you’re interested in.
11) Hike: Going on a hike is another great way to spend time with friends and get some exercise. You can find hiking trails near you or go on a road trip to explore new ones.
12) Cafe: Cafe hopping can be a lot of fun with friends. You can try new croissants, macaroons, and more!
13) Visit a Museum: Visiting a museum is a great way to learn about history, art, and more. You can go with friends or family members and have a fun day out.
14) Plan a Trip: Planning a trip together is an excellent way to spend time with friends and get excited for the future. You can plan a trip for the summer, a weekend trip close by or even an international adventure!
15) Paint: Painting together is fun and creative. You can paint pretty much anything you want — the sky’s the limit!
Conclusion: If you are looking to do self care with your friends, these 15 activities should provide some inspiration. Remember that there are so many ways to enjoy time with your friends. Just have fun!