Week of April 27, 2012
- Are you ready for summertime’s beachy hair? Beauty Info Zone shows all the right products from American Culture’s Pure NV BKT line to make the job beautiful and effortless.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog has swatched all the Sunday Riley lipsticks. You don’t want to miss these beauties especially now that both Barneys and Dermstore carry the line.
- Retrodiva shares the new pastel eye by Make Up For Ever, just in time for spring!
- BlushingNoir shows off three retina burning shades from the THAKOON for NARS Nail Polish Collection!
- The Beauty Delicacy gets her shades of summer ready with “juicy hues of orange blush.”
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom shares her newest vampy red love Deborah Lippmann’s Single Ladies.
- Is OPI Number One Nemesis really a dupe for Chanel Graphite?...